Tuesday, August 18, 2015

truly shocked

Today I learned about the sudden passing of a FB friend. We never met face to face, but he led a group I belong to, and I enjoyed our interactions in the group and in PVTs, even though we didn't always agree and sometimes he got on my nerves.

I would probably never know what happened to him, had him not been the leader and admin of this group. It makes me uneasy to know that this could happen to any of my friends and I might never find out.


So, to all my friends out there on Facebook - even those of you who are my friends outside of FB, but I don't see or talk to very often; even those of you that don't agree with me on everything; and even those of you who are friends on FB only - I care about you. If I didn't, you wouldn't be on my FB. Believe me, I don't friend anyone I don't care to have in my life, no matter how long I've known such person in real life. So, if you're still on my FB friends list, I care about you. I wish you'd never die, but if you do, I wish I at least had a way to know, so I can mourn properly.


No comments: