Sunday, April 22, 2012

Kitty dreams


Someday I will do something to that cat. Someday, when Dean's feelings are less important than my mental health (and, believe me, that day will come), I will do something to that cat. 

Oops! Off the window she goes! ... ... Gee... Did I just do that? 

"Sorry, baby! I accidentally opened the screen and my hands accidentally pushed the cat towards it."

Someday, when I'm on the verge of losing any trace of sanity, at the height of my PMS, with two children playing tag around my legs and tattling, something really bad will happen to Kitty.
"Mommy, why are you pouring gasoline on the cat?" a tiny voice will inquire.
 
"That's what happens to little spoiled brats who don't listen to Mommy! Who's next?"

Obedient and traumatized children will follow for the rest of my life! It will all be worth it!

No comments: