Tuesday, April 23, 2013

dangerous people

If swords were illegal, anyone with a sword would be considered a dangerous person.

If knives were illegal, any one with a knife would be considered a dangerous person.


If bow and arrows were illegal, anyone with a bow/arrow would be considered a dangerous person.

If pressure cookers were illegal, anyone with a pressure cooker would be considered a dangerous person.

Owning guns is considered a right in this country.

I've learned that the reason for that was to keep the government in check. But also there is the right that one person has to defend himself. There is the right I have not to be defenseless before evil people. the right to protect myself and my dear ones.

Why do you make this right and turn it into something illegal? Why do you make it so that bad people can be more heavily armed than I am, because I will choose to follow the law?


No comments: