Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One reason why I am awesome

Do you need a reason to believe I am awesome other than the simple fact that I am Vika Winters? Well, my only fault is to have a hard time acknowledging my own faults.

But if you still need a reason why I am the best thing since sliced bread, listen to that – I pretty much succeed at every freaking thing I do.

I went and took that MTEL History test, mostly American history, without having studied, and I passed.

And do you really think I will not pass the General Curriculum MTEL just because a large amount of people take that test one bugillion times? Think again? I will pass – first try.

How do I know I will pass? Simple. Because I am Vika. And I am a Souza. And everyone in the Souza Family is good at what they do. Period.

No comments: